Saturday, April 9, 2011

Level Up!

If you too love a well balanced fight to kill dragons, arrange your inventory, and increase your skills, let me strongly recommend the RPG game Mardek, which is not only funny and irreverent on all those classic RPG tropes, but can also be played online for FREE!


And the best part is that there are three VERY substantial chapters so far. But, I'm going to let you in on a secret. Although you can find this game on a number of websites, I encourage you to start on Kongregate. This is because it is the only website with Chapter 3 and you don't want to have to play through the whole thing AGAIN just so you can bring your favourite sword *embarrassed cough*

To any of you who had other things they needed to get done... I'm sorry.

Poetry update: Walt Whitman was lovely, as always, and I may have become somewhat emotional while reading "Out of the Cradle Endlessly Rocking"

That is the whistle of the wind—it is not my voice;
That is the fluttering, the fluttering of the spray;
Those are the shadows of leaves.
But I am very excited for Emily Dickinson next.

No comments:

Post a Comment