Monday, December 13, 2010

Fringe

Right, so, yes, I am still totally working on that Korean television post, but I am also currently waiting for the second half of my Fringe episode to load, and I figured I should mention it to you.

Because Fringe is definitely my favourite thing on North American TV right now. It is a modern day X-files that so far has managed to stay good. So good. Even manages to balance two worlds in alternating episodes good.

And I think Olivia Dunham is one of my favourite characters of all time. I read a lot of feminist blogs, and there are a lot of things about current media that make me wince, but Dunham deals with so much with so much grace and without losing her humanity or her ability to cope. Right, I should probably stop now before I end up with another half finished post in which I go far deeper into my mad character love than the show necessarily needs. But guys, SO GOOD. so v. v. good.

Which of course worries me that the show is going to vanish some time in the next few months (Fucking Fox). It has been a long time since I waited for a show to air with such anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment